Watch the video version: https://youtu.be/MdPSLbWGNx8
Joris De Gruyter and Lane Swenka join us to talk about the use of VSTS and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) in regards to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Lane shares his tips and tricks and Joris tells all about past, current, and future on the topic. We discuss branching strategies and also touch briefly on servicing and hotfixing.
- Session at Ignite 2017 on Documentation for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Documentation
- Lanes Swenkas ALM scripts
- Blog post on how to Exclude test packages
- Dev ALM for AX and D3FO blog
Fredrik Sætre — @AxFredrik
Tommy Skaue — @Skaue
Joris De Gruyter — @JorisDG
Senior Software Development Engineer @ Microsoft
Lane Swenka — @LaneSwenka
Senior Technical Architect @ MCA Connect
Microsoft Business Solutions MVP
Be a part of the community!
Don’t forget to Like and subscribe!
Music courtesy of Cannavo&Nesse