This is the automated reading of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 release notes. In this episode we’ll look at what is new in Dynamics 365 SCM.
- Distributed Hybrid Topology with better cloud and edge supported scenarios going into production.
- Price calculation service will enable the solution to be queried for complex price arrangements based on the extensive Retail pricing engine.
- Extensions to Visability Add-in for soft reservations
- Multitude of WHS improvements
- Face recognition authentication for shop floor workers on MES/T&A terminals.
- Planning optimization service is getting close to full parity with internal X++ planning engine.